Tu trocito de campo en Internet (enduro, mx, trial, SM....)
By 2mj
al final compre la crf 250 x y primero la voy a deslimitar y ponerle un escape.
me podrian decir que cable del cdi hay que cortar (color),y que escape (completo) va mejor para esta moto.
cracias y ya contare si es tan pava.
By kiez
Enhorabuena y a disfrutar....................
By marco_ab
En una ocasion encontre un articulo donde testeaban diferentes escapes para tu moto. Es una prueba de la Revista Dirt ride en ingles. Estan ordenados segun los resultados que se obtuvieron de ++ a -
04 CRF250R EXAUST shootout winners from Dirt Rider July 04

The breakdown of the pipes:

Akrapovic: $695
The Akrapovic instantly became a favorite among our testers; it was not only one of the best performing pipes but also the most quiet. This system really opened up the power characteristics from bottom to top. From down low all the way through to the top, the power felt stronger and more predictable. The Akrapovic has much more roll on (power) compared with the stock system, and it revs much faster through the rpm range. Top end power is strong, and it pulls hard before hitting the rev limiter.
Fit: A
Overall grade: A
Decibels: 97.1 dB
Max Hp: 31.1
Max Torque: 34.3

Dr.D: $499
The dr. D has great power off the bottom. Midrange is where the meat of the power is on this system. The midrange pulls long, with good, usable power carrying into a solid top end. This system has tons of usable roll on power and was liked by our novice and pro testers.
Overall: A
Decibels:99.2 dB
Max power: 31.2
Max torque: 34.6

FMF: $699
The FMF system really shined on the track. Our testers felt there was more usable power across the powerband. There was also more roll on power with good usable midrange. Overall throttle response was quick, and our test riders were able to use less clutch out of the corners.
Fit: B
Decibels: 101.7 dB
Max power: 31.0
Max torque: 34.6

White Bros: $895
The White Bros system worked really well everywhere. The bottom end power is solid, the midrange is strong and there is a good shot of top end power. It performed better on the track than on the dyno. Although the system is a bit pricey, all of our testers felt the on track gains equaled money well spent.
Decibels: 100.6 dB
Max power: 30.3
Max torque: 34.1

Stock: $673
The stock system isnt too bad, but after bolting on some of the exhaust systems in this test, we noticed it does have some weak spots through the power curve. The power delivery is smooth, but power signs off early on the top end. The best thing about the stock system is it is fairly quiet, so you can still think straight after a long moto.
Overall: C
Decibels:94.5 dB
Max power: 29.1
Max torque: 34.3

My conclusion is that I would love the look of the White Bros. system cause it is sweet looking, but would rather save $200 and go with the Akrapovic and have a slightly quieter bike with the same if not slightly more juice.
By Sebas
2mj escribió:al final compre la crf 250 x y primero la voy a deslimitar y ponerle un escape.
me podrian decir que cable del cdi hay que cortar (color),y que escape (completo) va mejor para esta moto.
cracias y ya contare si es tan pava.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

¿Seguirá vigente la garantía?
By ARANKIN
El cable, es uno rosa que va por el lateral del asiento, si no recuerdo mal, creo que era el izquierdo. Vigila cada salida el nivel del aceite, si ya vas a cambiarle cosas. Y asegúrate de limpiar bien el filtro y de colocarlo lo más estanco posible.
By arts3000
Esta motos no tienen garantia!
By 2mj
grasias a todos.
y he comprado leo vinci (titanium) completo.470 €
me ha ido bien en la ktm,he quitado el cable roza,tapa del filtro y algo mas.
este finde lo colocare y carburar y ya vere como va.
la garantia de una moto es la que tu acuerdes con el vendedor
y en las motos de campo es la suerte.
By 2mj
grasias a todos.
y he comprado leo vinci (titanium) completo.470 €
me ha ido bien en la ktm,he quitado el cable roza,tapa del filtro y algo mas.
este finde lo colocare y carburar y ya vere como va.
la garantia de una moto es la que tu acuerdes con el vendedor
y en las motos de campo es la suerte.