Tu trocito de campo en Internet (enduro, mx, trial, SM....)
By xrjosele
Hola OJO CON ESTOS TIMOS.
Se que ya se hablo de esto pero no encuentro el tema.
Poner un link si alguno sabe donde esta. (VOR por favor)
De todas formas no esta de mas repetilo. Basicamente te mandan un email para comprarte una moto que tienes anunciada en internet. Son "compañias internacionales" :shock: :shock: :shock: que compran motos europeas... :? :? :?

Os copio abajo la sucesion de emails (leerlo de abajo a ariba). Esta en ingles pero se entiende bien.

Dear Caren,
Your offer smells exactly like your fucking mother's ass.
....¿Te crees que la gente es gilipollas?

caren Autos <caren206@yahoo.com> wrote:
i am in Canada and i run my company in which i buy auto machines for clients around the world as long as you can assure me of the bike being in perfect condition.
my client told me that he want a europe bike like yours so that is why i contacted you tell me the last price and send me the pictures and the mechanical history or feature.
A prepaid shipper will come for the pickup of the bike was the deal has been finalised.
All i need now is your acceptance to sell the bike to my client so I can inform my client and have funds sent to you as soon as possible.
Reply ASAP

José Sáez <josesaez@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Caren,
Nice meeting you.
Please let me know from where you are interested and how exactly we may do the transfer.
Bike is in perfect mecanical conditions. I sale it 'cos I don't ride it at all...

Regards

caren206@yahoo.com wrote:

Apreciado Jose,

Una persona se ha interesado por tu anuncio de la moto KTM EXC 250 4T, ofertada en Motos.net

Datos de la persona interesada:

Nombre: caren
email: caren206@yahoo.com
Pregunta: hello. i am interested in your bike and i have agreed to buy it.pls send me the last price in euro so that i can send you a bankdraft as the form of payment for the bike because i am not in spain and i am an International buyer also send me the mechanical condition.including the picture. reply me as soon as possible so that i can let you know how the transaction will proceed. thanks

Revisar oferta

Si no puedes acceder a tu anuncio copia y pega esta dirección en la URL de tu navegador:
http://motos.coches.net/ocasion/modelo.cfm?id=1312295

El equipo de Motos.net

By gjavier
xrjosele escribió:Dear Caren,
Your offer smells exactly like your fucking mother's ass.
....¿Te crees que la gente es gilipollas?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: